Our Fit for CAD I Basic Training is for Everybody who is new to Allplan. No matter in which sector you may work, Architecture * Structural Engineering * Civil Engineering or Landscaping, this course will get you started with Allplan.
Content for this Training Course>
- Getting started
- User interface
- Dimensioning and labeling
- Working with wizards and palettes
- Print preview and quick print mode
- Symbols, configuration, context menus
- Project organization (projects, filesets, drawing files, layers and layouts), building structure
- Working with architecture components: walls, openings, columns, beams, slabs
- Default reference planes, doors and windows
- Modifying: wall thickness, component height, materials, attributes
- Layout, assembling and plotting layouts
- Floors, rooms
- Project backup
Total Duration of Training = 24 Hours
Minimum Number of Attendee's for Group Training = 3
Because this course is online we split the training sessions in e.g. 6 x 4 Hours 12 x 2 Hours.
If all attendees agree we can plan this individually. However, from our experience we achieved the best results if we keep the training sessions by a maximum of 2-4 hours per day.
1.500 AUD + GST per Person / Fit 4 CAD I Group Training*
210,- AUD + GST per Hour / Individual Training*
* Group Training Courses are attended by people from different companies while the
** Individual Training can be organized for the team of one company